CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Just Because Cards Series #4

Who doesn't love a nice shiny red car! Here is #4 in my JBC series. I have to admit this one caused a lot of frustration. There is obviously a glitch on this key hopefully on my cart only. If I find more like this I may have to make a call to good old provocraft:) So this one's envelope cuts at 5 inches however, when I went to cut my card base and creative layers they were HUGE. So after some trial and error, I discovered that cutting everything at 3" will give you a card to fit into the envelope.

This is also a card I needed to think about who I would give it to in order to be inspired. Midlife crisis came to mind hence the red colour for the car. To bad it's not a convertable. On the inside I'll probably go with something relating to a large looming hill?


Supplies: JBC, paper:DCWV and SU, brads: SU, glossy effects, scotch foam tape.
Thanks so much and have a great Saturday night!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment