CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 18, 2010

It's for the Birds...

Hmm, call me bird brained but I couldn't get birds off my crafting radar yesterday! Enough with the lame humor, I wish it got better than this but it really doesn't:) Okay the first card is for one of my latest sources of inspiration, the Card Positioning Systems blog this is for cps#163. The bird is from the DCWV spring stack from last year. Throw in a little SU patterned paper and you pretty much have a done card. Nothing to fancy. This was pretty quick. About 15min start to finish.



Nest or should I say next, (sorry I can't stop) I made Card #5 in my Just Because Cards series. I'm happy to say this one went off without a hitch. Everything was cut at 5". I did add the scalloped layers behind my little rooster gal with my marvy punches. I wouldn't go much smaller on this card because the title is pretty delicate. That's why I scrapped the "I for a pearl.





Supplies:
Something to crow about
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, K&Company, DCWV glitter stack, SU
Bling:Queen and Company,
Marvy Punches
CPS card:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, SU, DCWV
Ribbon: SU
Bling: prima flowers, Cord button:Bazzill
SU corner punch
Thanks for following along!
Have a great night.


2 comments:

  1. I like both cards, great colors and I like how you used the CPS sketch too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both super cute!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete