CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Happy Thursday!







So after a few cards, it's time to get a layout done. With three kids it's easy to get behind. I try to get one layout in a week but more often than not, I fail. One of the best ways to stay motivated with your scrapping is to participate in sketches. Today's layout was completely to the letter of this creative scrappers challenge #97. Usually I like to take a little creative liscense but it really was perfect for my picture. This is my first time doing a sketch with them but I know it will be a favorite site soon!

This is of Cade from last summer. I picked up the ricrac at fabricland for 80 cents a meter. It's so fun and I had to resist breaking the bank on all the cute fabric trims!

I also have people quite often ask how long it takes to create my projects so I've decided to add a time spent stat just for fun:)

So here's the supplies:

Cardstock: Whisper White SU, pumpkin pie, basic black, brilliant blue, green galore
Patterend: DCWV All Boy Stack
Buttons : SU
RicRac: fabricland
Rubons: SU
Scalloped Square and title: A Child's Year and my cricut of course!
White Gel Pen
Start to Finish: 35 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment