CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CPS #161 part 2

Here's the 2nd one. I have to admit, I LOVE this one. The colours are pretty washy on the screen, but it's very rich in real life. This will be DH's father's day card from my sweet Sydney. I'm all over A Child's Year cricut cartridge lately, just can't seem to get enough of the silhouettes. For this version, I flipped the sketch on it's side. Have I mentioned that I adore DCWV paper? I just love the thickness, patterns etc... These papers are from the new natural stack. It has so many papers just begging to be used on men's cards. Hope you enjoy!




Sorry about the close-up. Not sure why it's on it's side.

Total time: 25 minutes
Supplies:
Cardstock: Ivory naturals SU
Patterned: DCWV natural stack
Die-Cut: A child's year and cricut : provocraft
Sentiment: SU
Ink: Tuxedo Black: memento, Creamy Caramel: SU


















No comments:

Post a Comment