CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 25, 2011

On a roll!

Hello again:) This week it seems as though the creative juices have been flowing at the Bruneski house! I made todays card last night at 11pm and it practically made itself. Sometimes creations are hard fought and sometimes they're a breeze and this one was definitely easy breezy. I took out an embossing folder and inked it up before running the base piece through for the coloured base. I also pulled out my long neglected pastels. I rarely use them but they were perfect for the feel of this card. So here's the inspiration pieces...

SSS100 and casestudy#32




And here's mine...



Supplies Used:
Cardstock: SU and Recollections
Patterned: K&Company, Bo Bunny
Ink: SU (close to cocoa) Adironadack Espresso
Stamps: SU
Bling: Cuttlebug, flowers (recollections) ; stickles (ranger)

Thanks again for taking the time to visit!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment