CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday night's offering!

Good morning everyone. We are lounging around on day 2 of spring break. I never thought I would look forward to sleeping in for a measly extra 20 minutes:)  I got into my craft room last night and made this triple challenge card.  This was so quick to put together, I think from start to finish it took about 15 minutes and I'm happy with the result to boot!

So here's the challenges: SSSC108, Casestudy#30 and the pdcc#72


And here's my card:

I loved the stamped pattern paper in the case study inspiration card so that's what I took from it!

Supplies used:
Cardstock: SU
Patterned Paper: K&Company and SEI
Ink: SU
Stamps: SU
Punches: Marvy
rhinestone

Thanks for taking the time to stop in!
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I love your soft approach to the colors this week :) Thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great, center panel work with fantastic balance and design! Thanks for playing along with us in The Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Sarah, this is so gorgeous! I love that you turned that image on the side... lovely effect! Thank you so much for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah this is a really pretty card! Thanks for joining us at the Play Date Cafe this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW! This is such a beautiful card! Bold colors--but still soft! LOVE LOVE LOVE that you combined challenges:) Great job! Thanks for playing along and joining in the fun over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! I love the swirls peaking through the sides! I'm so glad you could join us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete