CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet Sunday and Taylored Expressions combo!

Hello, hello! I can't believe it but I think I'm getting sick again! Grr, hopefully this time it's just a cold and not another infection. I think the Lord is trying to humble me this year, I normally never get sick and have secretly thought it was because I'm such a health nut. Well lesson learned, I'm only a mere mortal!

I made this card yesterday for SSSC109. I went a bit overboard on the stickled cupcake but oh well.

Here's the sketch...

And here's my card...




Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Patterned: K&:Company
Ink: Memento Black and copics
Stamp: Taylored Expressions Digital Freebie found here
Ribbon: SU
Buttons random stash

This is also the last day to get in on the fun with Taylored Expressions at Splitcoast.

See you soon,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. What a great take on the sketch! Love the little cupcake in Paris!

    ReplyDelete