CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 13, 2011

CPS #209

Hello all! We have a rainy day here and I was able to get a card done and have a Sunday nap! After posting this, I'll have to kick into overdrive and get the house cleaned, dinner made and laundy done before company comes tonight:)

Today's card is for CPS#209. I failed miserably on my no new supplies for six months deal-o and picked up a new paper pack from sei. I could have been much worse though! This paper is beautiful and I know you'll be seeing a lot more of it to come. Anyways, on to today's card. Here's the sketch...


And here's my card...


Supplies used:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific
Patterned: SEI
Ink: Memento black, copics
Cricut Expression and Lacy Labels
Bling: Ribbon, rhinestone jewels
paper piercer and stickles

Have an awesome day!
Sarah

1 comment: