CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hello and Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Wowza's! I can't believe how my little blog has been neglected over the last month. I've come to realize that I'm an all or nothing kinda girl and lately it's been nothing. That changes today my friends:) I'm participating in some of My Pink Stamper's challenges for the day so I should have a few posts to grace my blog with. I started quite late so I probably won't get around to all of them but here are a few...


This is my entry for Challenge #1 To make something with a cupcake. 

First off, I think I need to check the settings on my camera (seems fuzzier than it should!)

I'll save all the frilly conversational stuff for later as I need to keep a-craftin!

Supplies used:
Cardstock: Georgia pacific, SU
Patterned: SEI and Recollections
Stamps: SU
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Cricut Expression and Once Upon a Princess
Cuttlebug, Spellbinders die and divine swirls embossing folder
Bling: Ribbon: Michaels; Liquid Pearls: Ranger, Button: Epiphany Crafts (LOVE THIS PRODUCT!)
EK Success border punch.


Okay the next one is for Challenge #5 Create anything 3D

I've had this little container lying around waiting to be blinged up for awhile. Here's the before...


 And Here's the after...

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: SEI and K&Company
Cricut Expression and Sentimentals Cartridge
Pearls: Recollections
Ribbon: Michaels and SU
Crop-o-dile

Off to work on the next one!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment