CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Challenge #7

Baah, I think my luck has run out and my duties as a mother and wife have to supercede the crafting diva within me! This is my last challenge for today although after our company leaves tonight I might take a looksy at the other ones and try to finish off another one or two. So without further ado.. here is Challenge #7 make a scrapbook page. Kind of fitting since it's national scrapbooking day! This was just the kick in the butt I needed to pull out some photos and create a page so many thanks to Robyn.

Here you go...


Pretty quick and simple considering the time constraint. But here's the supplies:

Cardstock: SU
Patterned: K&Company
Cricut Expression with Elegant Edges and Everyday Paper dolls
Rubons: SU

Have a great day everyone!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment