CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

So Corny!

Wow, I can't believe it's Tuesday already! I've had a wonderful but busy last few days. I got to get in a hike with my girlfriend on Saturday and a fantastic beach day on Sunday with the kidlets. Top it off with a 3 hour tennis match and dinner and it was the perfect weekend. I was so zonked from it all that I only got around to creating and posting a little something today! Sorry for keeping you all in suspense (Crystal!!) This is the next card in my JBC series. I love how this one turned out. Nothing fussy added but some doodles.


The card cuts at a whopping 6 3/4 so there's lots of room for writing. When putting this one together you need to attach the corn before the green husk part.
I found out the hard way that I cut the envelope the wrong direction but since I only had the one sheet of this fab paper left, It will have to do!


Supplies Used: Cardstock: SU barely banana, close to cocoa, old olive, whisper white Patterned: Jillibean Soup Ink: SU creamy caramel (for inking edges) brown marker for doodling.
A friendly reminder to follow my blog if you'd like to win these cards. I'm giving away to 3 followers 15 each of the cards from this cart.
Have a great night and I'll be back tomorrow!
Sarah


















No comments:

Post a Comment