CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Cheep Talk!

EEEEK! I love how simple this card was. And it's uber cute in my opinion:) This cut at 6 1/4. I really like the minimal layers so you don't have to use 7 different colours of cardstock. Touched it up with some ribbon and the cuttlebug.



How adorable is this envelope! I love the scallopy flap. I cut the stencil at 2 3/4 and added some patterned paper from Reminisce. The dots are the reverse side of the chicks.

Supplies used: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific white ; SU yoyo yellow, bashful blue ;DCWV glitter stack Patterned Paper: Reminisce Lil Chicks Bling: Cuttlebug and swiss dots ; Cricut and Just Because Cards ; SU ribbon
Have a great night and I think I have an evening of crafting in store for me so hopefully tomorrow I'll have lots to show for it!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment