CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Catching up!

Happy Sunday everyone! I've had a pretty uneventful last few days. Lots of family time and now it's time to study for an exam I have in the morning. Before I do though, I have a few more cards from my JBC series and a contest entry on behalf of my expressionless girlfriend. A Cricut Expression that is. There's still time tonight to enter before the draw is done tomorrow. Go to www.mypinkstamper.com for the details.



So first up is the Love you A Latte card. My first thoughts were of Starbucks but I didn't have quite the colour combo I needed. Close enough though. (Supplies used: Cardstock: SU sierra sand, handsome hunter, and bronze. Bling: Stickles


Next up is my entry into the mypinkstamper contest. If I get picked I'm giving the expression to my wonderful friend who has been desiring one for a long time. It would be the coolest thing ever to win it for her. The theme was a father's day card so I made this one quick and simple. (Supplies Used: Cardstock: SU Sierra sand, Chocolate Chip, bayou blue Patterned: Karen Foster Bling: SU metal brads Cricut Carts: Holiday Cakes and Mickey and Friends)

Last one is yet another JBC. This is a super cute 4 1/4 inch card. It is so sweet in person. The perfect size to stick into your DH's suitcase before he heads to work, or even for a good friend! The patterned paper is from Me and My Big Ideas school themed stack. It is a bright cheery green. I kept it simple with a male recipient in mind but you could add lots to really spice it up. (Supplies Used: Cardstock: SU bashful blue, pumpkin pie, garden green Bling: random brads)






Have a wonderful night and I hope to post a few more times this week but DH is out of town so we'll have to see how it goes:)
Sarah


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sarah! You won one of my Hello Thursday prizes over at www.mypinkstamper! If you can send your address to mypinkstamper@gmail.com I will get the deep blade and housing in the mail for you.

    Thanks a bunch!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete