CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Last one for the night!

Could I have a drumroll please? This is my bloggy record, 3 posts in one day! Must be making up for lost time. I had some fun catching up on challenges tonight. The first one is for sfytt46
First can I say that I loved playing along with this one? I went all shabby chic which isn't really my style but I love the result.


Supplies used: Cardstock: SU Patterned: K&Company Stamps: SU Ink: SU Bling: Twine and a prima flower.

The next one is showcasing a tired mind! Not quite what I had hoped for but here it is anyways.
Made this for the sketch at Our Creative Corner.

Supplies used: Cardstock: SU and Georgia Pacific. Patterned: DCWV All About Girls stack, Basic Grey. Stamps: (Mental block, I'm sorry!) Ribbon: SU. Bling: Cricut Expression and Lacy Labels cart, Martha stewart punch, Random rhinestones from my stash, cuttlebug and embossing folder.

Goodnight all!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment