CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The glorious days of fall!

Hi All! Even though it's been a little over a week since my last post, I definately have not been idle:) I recovered all my dining room chairs to a kid-friendly faux leather vinyl and I'm so pumped about the way they turned out. A friend Anna, taught me how to sew and I think I might be in love! What a nice change of pace. So here's a pic of my first ever sewing project and the cutest model ever! (Excuse the sifto salt!)



You'll also notice in the picture one of the other projects I did today. This was so ridiculously easy. I got the idea here. I used my cricut expression and the border feature on the Mickey and Friends cart. This is only the first coat of mod podge but I wanted to snap a pic before we lost all our light.



I'm off to my craft room to work on some scrapping and card challenges and will be back later with those creations. Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by.
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment