CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Boo Banner!

Well the final countdown to Halloween is here! We don't make a big deal about Halloween but the kids do go trick or treating and we hand out candy. I wanted something that was kid friendly to spruce up our front door. I'm super pumped about how this turned out! For now it's on the mantel but come Sunday it will be on our door:)


The spider, ghosts, and bat cuts are all from the paper doll dress-up cricut cartridge.

The Boo is from cuttin up! The spider web is a free svg file that I used with my make the cut software. You can find the file here.

The Banner cuts are from a file I purchased over at twopeasinabucket.com. You can see the file here


Supplies used: Cardstock: SU; Patterned: K&Company Accessories: Ribbon: Michaels (sheer) SU grosgrain and gingham, Glitter ritz, Sharpie white paint pen, googly eyes, sewing machine and thread.
I had a ton of fun making this and I hope you enjoy!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment