CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 21, 2010

The joys of quiet time!

Oh how I love it when the kids cooperate at quiet time! I got to play around with two challenges this afternoon. First up is for kazan's sketch 64 The butterfly is done using the emboss resist technique. I have to say I've been having some fun lately with the embossing powders.




Supplies used: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, SU, recollections; Patterned: K&Company; Ink: SU, versamark; Stamps: SU; Accessories: Cuttlebug and d'vine swirls folder, cricut expression with storybook and holiday cake carts, white embossing powder, crystals (irock)

The next card is for SSSC89. For some reason a male card was what happened:) Not usually my standard fare. What a fun sketch though!


Supplies used: Cardstock: SU; Patterned: SU; Stamps: SU Ink: Ranger Distress inks and Stazon; Accessories: Circle punch, UTEE, ribbon, antique brads.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. I love how one is so feminine and one masculine :)
    thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete