CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Finishing off the night

So it's getting closer to bedtime and I think it's time to call it quits for the night. My craft area saw one more creation for the day. I tried to match the colours as best I could for the jewel tones challenge at Moxie Fab World. In retrospect, my river rock is to beige but such is life! Onto the deets...




Supplies used: Cardstock: SU; Ink: Memento black and copic markers; Stamps: Anya and Friends from the greeting farm and SU; Flowers: Recollections; Liquid pearls by ranger; Cuttlebug and swiss dots embossing folder; Cricut Expression and Holiday Cakes cart (for the scallops)

Night all,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sarah! Thanks for entering the Jewel Tones Challenge in the Color Inspiration for Card Makers Week suite of six challenges in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete