CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Case study 23

Three, three posts today! The kids are having a friend over for a playdate soon though so I think my fun is over for the day:) Here is my submission for cs23. Pretty much the color scheme is the only resemblence to the original. I felt creative so I parted from the sketch.  And here you have it! Here's Mercy's inspiration piece...

 And Here's mine. Can you tell I've been in a rub on kind of day?


Supplies used: Cardstock: Bazzill, SU; Patterned: SU, DCWV; Stamp: Mo Manning: Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics; Felt flower, rub on, and brad: SU; Sewing machine and thread.

Thanks for stopping by:)
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Sarah, you have created a real gem with this image, how proud does she look!
    thanks for playing along at CASE study this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute, what an adorable image! I love the rub ons! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic coloring Sarah! This card is absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! :)

    ReplyDelete