CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

CPS#202

Ok, it's confession time. I dreamt up this card sitting in our church service this morning. But I promise, I got all the important parts of the message:) It's so funny to me how you can have something sitting in a corner of your room and forget all about it. Such is the case with my flocking powders. I decided to pull them out for cps202. Here's the sketch...


And here's my card: Close-up...

 And Full size...

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Georgia Pacific; Flocking Powder: Stampendous; Rubons and  Brads: SU; Flowers: Recollections.

On another note, I've decided to put a spending freeze on my crafty stuff for six months. Did I just say that? I figure by putting it out into the blogosphere, I'll have to make good on it. Don't get me wrong, I have a fully stocked craft room but no new purchases for me. I'm 2 weeks in already and starting to feel withdrawals!

Have a great rest of your day!
Sarah


2 comments:

  1. I think you coordinated the colors so well! I'm currently doing a 1-month spending freeze on buying crafty stuff. I have about 2 weeks left. Good luck with your goal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, Could you email me please at thefunkiejunkie@gmail.com to get the details for your guest design week with Our Creative Corner. Congrats again on being our Top Talent!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete