CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

OCC

Baah, our house has been hit by this nasty cold that just won't leave. I've survived but have lost my voice. For those of you who know me, you can imagine how quiet it is around here:) Tending to sickies though has stifled the craft time so far this week. I was lucky to pump out this card quickly last night for the branch out challenge over at occ. You have to use not only a branch or tree image but also keep the card clean and simple. So here's what I came up with...

Supplies Used:
Cardstock: Georgia Pacific, SU, and Recollections
Patterned: DCWV
Tree die-cut: Cricut Expression and Just Because Cards cart
Pearls: dollar store
Rub-on: SU
Sewing machine and thread

Now off to run some errands and then DH is watching the kidlets for me so I can have some crafty time this afternoon:)

Thanks for popping over!
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Sarah I love your clean and simple card! Your layout is simple, the pearls are a perfect accent that pulls your tree and background paper together! Thanks for playing along with 'Our Creative Corner' this week!

    Congrats on the Top Talent award for last week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely, Sarah - fabulous colors and I love your tree with the pearls! Great CAS card - thanks so much for playing along with the OCC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, I love your CAS card. You have done a wonderful job! I love the tree swing. What a charming touch! Thank you for play along in our challenge over @ OCC. and we hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete