CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm Berry Sorry!

Oh what fun I had this afternoon. I only got one card done but I was absolutely delighted to be crafting away. Special thanks to my awesome hubby for distracting the kids:)

So tonights offering is for both casestudy#26   and sssc#103.  The colours of the case study card are perfect and the sketch is fabulous as always. Here are the inspirations...



And here's the result...


Supplies Used:
Cardstock: SU
Patterned: SU
Stamps: SU and Stampendous
Glitter: Martha Stewart,
Ink: Memento, SU, sharpie paint pen
Liquid Pearls and White enamel accents: Ranger
Ribbon: SU

Have a great night,
Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I love your fun card...what a great take of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card!! I love the clean lines of this. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at CASE Study.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card, Sarah :) Love the glitzy cherries!
    Thank you so much for playing CASE Study this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete