CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Uncreative post title:)

Sorry, I have no cute, or creative post title for today. Luckily, I had a little creativity in my craft room last night. I can't believe there's another Hello Thursday today over at Provocraft! Is anyone else feeling a little information overload lately! I think I'll happily stay in my little craft room and play with the toys in here!

The first card today I made for cqc37. Colors are very vanilla, always artichoke, cameo coral, ruby red and apricot appeal. I pulled out the sewing machine on this one and I realized I really need to practice more at getting my zig zags straight:)






Supplies used: Cardstock: SU Patterned: SEI winnie's walls collection, Ink: SU always artichoke Craft ink Stamp: SU Bling: Sewing machine, Martha stewart punch Cricut and Paisley cart

Next is the sweetie pie cut from the JBC cart. I have to say the paper really makes this one for me. One side note however is that when you cut the shadow for pie, it then becomes to big for the card base. I don't mind but something to be aware of if you make this card.
Supplies Used: Cardstock: SU whisper white, bashful blue, old olive, basic black, creamy caramel, rose red Patterned: SU retired pack. Bling: icicle stickles, elmers paint pen.


Have a great night everyone!
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah! Both of your cards are super fun! Love them!
    RobbynW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of your cards are wonderful! Mushrooms seem to be coming back agin, yours is so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun little mushroom! So cute! Very groovy!!! =)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are VERY cute, especially the mushroom one. Normally I am not into mushrooms or gnomes, (to me, they go together somehow) but THIS IS ADORABLE!!! I am going to save it to hopefully make one myself! But I think your zigzags are fine, I know I always feel I mess them up too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! The mushroom is my favorite!! :-)

    -Kim

    ReplyDelete