CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fell off the face of the earth!!

Wow, sorry guys for being so mia! We've been so busy around here with end of school stuff, charity runs, camping etc. that my poor blog has been neglected! I have made it into my craft room once this week and this is what's to show for it...


First up is the You take the cake card from my Just Because Cards series. I had a lot of fun with this one.
Supplies used: Cardstock: SU apricot appeal, close to cocoa, rose red Patterned: SU and DCWV sweet stack Bling: Ribbon: Michaels liquid pearls from ranger

So I had to take drastic measures since my search for the new Dude lite cart has come up lacking. I have a little program called Make the cut that I use from time to time and it really filled the void here. Please note this program is not endorsed by provocraft and will void your warrenty if used. I really like it however. I found this silhouette from a google search and layered it. The paper is from We R Memory keepers and it's PERFECT for this type of imagery.
Supplies used: Cardstock Georgia Pacific white, SU night of navy and bordering blue Patterned: We R Memory Keepers MVP stack Make the Cut software
Last up is another super simple scrap page. I'm finally finished the aquarium pics! Hooray!






Supplies Used: Patterned: K&Company SU Bling: Martha stewart punch, brads, glimmer mist (on flowers)
Have a great night everyone!
Sarah



1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah, I wanted to tell you that I featured your card on my blog post about Just Because Cards. I love your work!

    www.jillienedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete