CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 5, 2011

Busy, Busy!

I have to tell you that Monday completely snuck up on me. We were so crazy busy this weekend (all great stuff) but wow, I didn't have time to even sit down until now. I made this card for PDCC109 and CS#68 on Friday and am just posting them now.   Honestly I have to say that these colours were a HUGE stretch for me but I loved the results. I also dusted off my eyelet box and gave those relics a stop in the spotlight again:) So without further ado... Here's the inspiration...






 Supplies Used: Cardstock: SU blushing blossom, pale plum,very vanilla
Patterned: K&Company
Die-cut and image: Cricut Imagine with Craft Room Basics and Imagine More Cartridge (The large panel is a weld of a rectangle, circle, and top note cut)
Bling: Stickles, Velvet Ribbon, Eyelets, liquid pearls

 In unchallengy news: These are a few of the party decorations I made for the shower I hosted. I totally underestimated the time required to pump these out and was up until 2am Saturday night:) Lesson to be learned for the Christmas version. 



Supplies Used: Cardstock: DCWV baby girl stack
Cricut Expression, Ribbons and Rosettes, and New Arrival
Random stash of buttons, brads and pearls
Wooden Skewers
Ribbon
Baby Bottles
English mints

4 comments:

  1. Wow, there is a lot of inspiration in this post! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see glitter...! love it!

    Visiting from CASE Study
    xo, Kristina
    Please stop by and say hello!
    www.pearlgateway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!! These are precious! What a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, how cute are these bees??! And your home decor/treats are spectacular! Thank you for joining us at CASE Study this week! xo Chupa

    ReplyDelete