CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

Wow, we are getting a comeback of summer in the lower mainland and I love it! I made this first card for my ladies group at church and I have to admit, the fall colours seemed wrong with all the sunshine! The sewing was a bit of a gong show with 15 ladies and one machine (don't ask!) but it turned out okay in the end!




Supplies used: Cardstock and Patterned: Michaels recollection Stamp: Michaels $1.50 bin stamp, Ink: Adrionak Espresso Bling: Cuttlebug w/ stylized flowers folder, sewing machine, gold stickles
The next one I made yesterday for my neighbours new baby boy. Not sure what I think about it to be honest but the little elephant redeems it for the most part.

Supplies used: Cardstock: SU Patterned: (Not sure, it was from my scrap pile!) Bling: Cuttlebug and spots and dots folder, Cricut Expression w/ All about Boy cart, Imaginesce Irock, Liquid Pearls and stickles Ranger, Buttons are random from my stash.
Have a wonderful day all!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment