CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 9, 2010

A fun new project...

Happy Monday everyone! I'm super pumped about this little project. I was asked by our women's ministry team if I would lead a different type of class at our Tuesday morning group. I normally lead a running group and was looking for a change so this is perfect. I'll be teaching a ten week faithbooking class. Basically this is a scrapbook that will chronicle your spiritual journey. I haven't totally decided the format but I've picked the papers and embellishments and they rock!!! The paper is K&Company's Que Sera Sera line. It is amazing, the texture and colours are so vibrant. Feathers and jewels will be everywhere. EEK! Can you tell I'm a little excited?? Anyways, here's a sneak peak at the Scrapbook and title page. Each lady will pick a bible verse or quote to start their books, this one is mine...









Have a great day!
Sarah


No comments:

Post a Comment