CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 23, 2010

My Chore Chart

Good Morning! So today's project was inspired by my friend in Regina who has a chore schedule for her two oldest kids. I was amazed at how great they were at doing their jobs so I decided to make a chore chart for my kidlets. I tried without success to find the cricut lite chore chart cart so I had to make do with what I had. Here's what I came up with...






The circles are cut at 2 and 1/4 inches and I used a hole punch for the holes. Most of the images except for the paper dolls are made using real dial size at 1 and 3/4 inches to ensure a proper fit. I was really impressed with how well the little dolls cut out. These are for getting dressed in the morning.
A few others... The bear is for picking up toys...

And the finished project. This is on the inside of my pantry door. I used white contact paper for the writing and the three columns are for morning, afternoon and night chores. This project took about two hours from start to finish and I love it!


Supplies used: Cardstock: SU Patterned: SU, DCWV, little yellow bicycle Cricut and the following carts: A Child's Yeat, Sesame Street and Friends, Every Day Paper Dolls, Alphaliscious , self adhesive hooks from dollar store and contact brand shelf liner
Have a great day!
Sarah



No comments:

Post a Comment