CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

#2 for the day!

Amazing isn't it? Two posts in one day? I'm just getting started in my craft room so hopefully I won't run out of steam for a while. This card is for sssc88. I'm using it for the card class that I've been teaching. There were 16 ladies there this past Tuesday so I have to keep the design simple. I'm also experimenting with my Ott lite and taking pictures at night:) So anyhow... onto the Card.

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Bazzill and watercolour paper. Patterned: Basic Grey Nook and Pantry line. Ink: Stampin Up markers in Always Artichoke and Ruby Red, Memento Black. Stamps: SU and Stampendous. Bling: Nestibilities (first time using!) Cuttlebug and embossing folder from the preserves theme pack, liquid pearls by Ranger, Ribbon from Michaels.
Have a great night all!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment